All prices below are shown per person and - if not indicated otherwise - per hour. Further details on the specific offers will be provided per e-mail.
Individual dance classes with your personal teacher: Prices per person:
- Per hour 15 CUC
- Offer for 6 hours with 2 taxi dancer evenings* 100 CUC
- Offer for 10 hours with 2 taxi dancer evenings* 145 CUC
- Additional classes (from 11 to 20 hours): per hour 12 CUC
- Additional classes (from 21 hours onwards): per hour 10 CUC
Taxi dancer service*:
- Dance partner for the evening (approximately 3 hours) 15 CUC
*Price does not include entry fees to the dance club,
transport and drinks for student and teacher.
Group dance classes – Led by two main teachers and
each student dances with a Cuban dance partner:
- Per hour (for a group of at least 5 persons)** 13 CUC
** If you have a group with more than 15 persons or wish
to take at least 6 classes, please speak with us directly
and we can offer you a special deal.
Individual Spanish classes:
- Per hour 14 CUC
- Offer for course of 10 hours: per course 120 CUC
Individual percussion classes:
- Per hour 15 CUC
- Offer for course of 10 hours: per course 130 CUC
Casa particular 'Casa Sol y Salsa' (4 bedrooms): Prices per room:
- Per night and bedroom with private bathroom on first floor 30 CUC
- Per night and bedroom with private bathroom in apartment 35 CUC
on 2nd floor, sharing kitchen & living room with other guests
- Special deals for stays of 14 days or longer 25 CUC / 30 CUC
Casa particular 'Casa Sol y Sombra' (2 bedrooms):
- Per night and bedroom with private bathroom 30 CUC
- Special deals for stays of 14 days or longer 25 CUC
Further information regarding currency and payments:
The CUC (Cuban Convertible Peso) is one of the two currencies currently in use in Cuba. 1 CUC equals approximately 1 USD. All payments at tourist establishments in Cuba are done in CUC. You can exchange your home currency (if traded internationally) at the airport, in banks and in 'Casas de Cambio' (CADECA). The best exchange rates are provided for Euros, Swiss Francs, British Pounds and Canadian Dollars (while the ones for USD and Mexican Pesos are rather bad).
All payments in our school are made in CUC and in cash, usually after the classes of each day. If you have booked a package of various hours, it would be the easiest if you could already pay the full amount after the classes of the first day. If you prefer paying day by day, we ask you to pay the price for single classes (and for the taxi dancer evenings). For the last hours of your package, you would then only have to pay the remaining price of the specific offer.